Sunday 30 December 2012

Kare no Aijou no Hakari - Review

Kare no Aijo no Hakari 


Written by Touda Yoshimi





















STATUS : complete
CHAPTER: 3
GENRE: drama, school life 

Summary: 
From Sound of Jewels:

Everyone loves Arishige's smile but Mioko has a strange feeling about it. And then, she will discover what Arishige is hiding behind it...


Review :
I have no clue how I found this manga. If you have any objections about gay relations, DON'T READ IT. 

I had mixed feelings about it at the end. I pictured romantic encounter and love rivals when I first saw the cover. But this is definitely a very rare story. Read it if you are adventurous enough. It kind of cliff hangs the readers at the end. I think that they're completely friend zoned at the end. Arishige's claim in the last chapter clears up the fact that he is gay.What I think is, that neither Mioko's love for Arishige and Arishige's love for Asaba are completely dissolved in the end. But this definitely ain't shoujo - took me quite some time to figure that out. 

Overall score - 9/10 for individuality of the story 

No comments:

Post a Comment